All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Another Suggestion for RESULTS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of sbrodysbrody
    @sbrody

Every time I log into “Active Forum Topics” there are many posts that are only for those listed in RESULTS which are not accessable to others to read, so therefore, should they be there for those who are not part of the RESULTS program?

I was thinking that it may be a good idea for those who are not part of this group have normal access to the forums (excluding viewing RESULTS forums) and those that are, have access (view, read, post).

Reason being is that those not part of RESULTS cannot read them so it is of little use for those to scroll down such a long way to the forum topic that they can be part of. If they are not accessable to everyone, they should only be accessable to those that can use them.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers
    sb

[blink]

PS: dont want to sound like a twit about it.

Profile photo of babu88babu88
    Participant
    @babu88

I noticed that the technical people of this forum have not replied to your post. Am not sure if these people actually read these posts.

I am in exact situation like you and I agree with your view, sb, on having to scroll down a long way to the other forum topics. It is very annoying for forumites like us who are not members of the RESULTS group.

Can someone please suggest how we can collapse the posts of RESULTS if we are not members???

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi to both of you
    each month this topic comes up and each month we get about 4 or 5 replys and it doesn’t change so I take it that it won’t,
    I am of the opinion that what is posted there is of no interest to me so flip past them.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Hi and thanks for your posts.

We are in the process of setting up a unique website for RESULTS participants and migrating the off this forum.

In the meantime, you can collapse the forum from the main view, but we do not have a way of removing RESULTS forum topics from the active list at this time.

GR – if you are having trouble collapsing the forum then please call Brent in the office on 03 8892 3800 during business hours.

Regards,

– Admin

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi to both of you
    each month this topic comes up and each month we get about 4 or 5 replys and it doesn’t change so I take it that it won’t,
    I am of the opinion that what is posted there is of no interest to me so flip past them.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of babu88babu88
    Participant
    @babu88

Thanks, Admin, for your reply. It is good to know that the RESULTS forum will be migrated to a different platform so we don’t have to scroll through posts that we cannot read.

Also, is it possible to hover the mouse over the heading of each post to see what it is about before having to open each one to find out. The somersoft forum has this good feature. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.