All Topics / General Property / Masterclass v’s RichMastery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of shughsonshughson
    @shughson

I’ve been reading about the New Zealnd based Rich Mastery.

Steve of course is well aware of this as he regulalry presents at the Rich mastery 3 day workshops.

I am interested to hear from anyone who has done both the Rich Mastery workshop(s) and Steve’s own Masterclass workshops to hear your thoughts on the pros and cons of both.

I am sure Steve won’t mind hearing the bare bone truth about his own seminars compared to the New Zealand seminars! May even provide valuable feedback for him to improve his own course(s). That is of course if they actually need improving.

I am intending on attending one of these courses and want to know where best to invest my education dollars in the first instance.

Thanks everyone.

Profile photo of learnsharelearnshare
    @learnshare

I am eager to know some answers and commennts for myself as well.

cheers,

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

It must b that these 3 day events are a strain on many people for time and money.

Is there a new way to delivering this information with out having to attend seminars and marathon events.

I am surprised that with 42,000 members here many of these quality questions get such a small response – or the stats may in fact b correct – only 3% succeed??

regards resiwealth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.