All Topics / Forum Frolic / FROM:MR CHRISTOPGHER TUREH

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Has anyone else received a Private Message similar to this one:

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,
    AUDITING DEPARTMENT,
    LOME TOGO.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Christopher Tureh from the auditing department/ section of the African Development Bank Lome Togo. With due respect and regards,I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During my investigation and auditing in the bank,my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person,a foreigner who died on 31st October 2003 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund either from his family or relation .

Although personally,I kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution. The amount involved is(9m US$)Nine Million United States Dollars only. As it may interest you to know that,i got your your contact address through internet and i believe that you will be viable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bona-fide next of kin to the deceased,get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives/needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity. In fact,I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant,we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.This is the actual reason why it require,s a second party or fellow who will forward claims to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transfered into on his request.

On conclusion of this transaction,you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification,while 10% will be set aside to take care of the expenses that may arise during the time of the transfer such as telephone bills etc,while 60% will be for me and two other colleage for an investments in your country under your care.Please,you have been advice to keep top secret as i am still in service and intend to retire from service after the conclusion of this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment,either in your country or in any other country you may advice me to invest on.

All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. And be rest assured that there is no risk involve since i am incharge as insider Get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish to this transaction.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Christopher Tureh.

Join us at http://www.propertytalk.com

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Muppet,

We all did – you are too late. We each received US$9m and did not leave anything for you. Unlike the other scams around the place this one was legitimate.

All of us have now stopped buying IPs and are only logging on when we find time.

In between sunbathing on a remote island in the middle of the Pacific. Log on subject to satellite services, bar service and the obligiatory martini at the pool side bar.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.