All Topics / General Property / Brisbane Property Masterclass Sun 26th Feb

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Well I’m counting down the days until the Brisbane Property Masterclass on 26th Feb. Anyone else going ?

Amanda
    “It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Mmmm !!! No replies..
    Are you all shy ?
    Surely someone out there is going if Steve’s sold all but 5 tickets ?

Amanda
    “It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of clonesclones
    Participant
    @clones

Maybe Steve didn’t sell the ticket, he gave them away?

“5 tickets left, be quick” :)[baaa]

Clones

The net result is not so much lies, damn lies and statistics but rather vendor dreaming, buyer wishing and agent glossing.

Profile photo of fbd1fbd1
    @fbd1

I’ll be there…1st time & excited to talk & be a part of something good.[rolleyesanim]

Profile photo of rem2rem2
    @rem2

Hi there Amanda,
    My husband and I went yesterday to the Brisbane Masterclass. I thought it was fantastic. [thumbsup2] I am heaps more confident and really excited about investing. I was one of those partners the Steve spoke about that had to dragged kicking and screaming to have anything to do with investing. I FINALLY now know what my husband has been on about. We have 1 investment home at the moment but armed with the knowledge from yesterday, we will have more by the years out. Can’t wait.
    Beca

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.