All Topics / Help Needed! / Suggestions???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of matt_hoopermatt_hooper
    @matt_hooper

Hi Everyone,

I know of a property that will be comming onto the Market very soon and was recently Valued at $300k and the Vendor is planning on selling it for $200k as he is going throguh a devorce and needs a quick sale.
    As I cant get the Finance as im fairly new in my Job and dont have a deposit for it what are some suggestions for me to purchase it i know thre is a creative way i could do this but im stuck… I thought about Flipping it but I dont know if I could sell it fast enough (or have the confidence) To do so.
    Any suggestions would be great

Cheers

Matt Hooper[grad]

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

If you can genuinely do the deal at those numbers I would have a chat to a very competent broker about your options, and fast!

Deals like these can be absolute rockets for your investing journey so I’d exhaust all and every option to get it myself.

Good Luck…FL

Fast Lane- The poster formerly known as g7

Profile photo of pmdirectpmdirect
    @pmdirect

Matt I see that you are in real-estate, do not be fooled by this.
    In a property settlement the property will be valued by both sides if it has anything to do with the couple in question and the value will be how the funds are split.
    With a valuation of 300k and a sale of 200k then one would expect that this person will need to provide most of those funds direct to the partner, must be something involved here that you have not found out. It does not happen!!!
    If this was genuine then it would be very easy for you to purchase this based on Valuation and no claw back by either party.
    Regards
    Chris

Chris
    02 9654 1001
    0409 306 122
    [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.