All Topics / Overseas Deals / european global property trust

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    anybody getting involved in or any information on the originators of this trust or any contacts details

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hi again grossrealisation,

Your ears must be close to the coal-face. I heard about the trust only a week or so ago (and we deal with the Macq daily). This was just released.

http://www.macquarie.com.au/au/about_macquarie/media_centre/20050201b.htm

But in saying that I guess there could be two european property trusts?

About to look at its suitbalility for clients.

P.S liked the look of some of the info you sent through, will get Mark (one of the Directors to call you monday). Thanks again.

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi Property WA
    4 out of 5 words in the name must put it as right I didn’t know it was macquarie as the originators the come on my desk similar to a clean skin bottle of wine and its not until you say yes I like that do you get the name so all I had was a generic, what it was going to be doing and maquarie from the read is 5,000 entry the other was bit more significant and may well be via ell reading web page.
    will send you an email with another fund within the same group may be you can pick who this one is.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of cazbaileycazbailey
    Participant
    @cazbailey

Hi
    This is my first time using this forum so I couldn’t actually see where this information is you’ve referred to Grossrealistion.
    However my partner and I have come across an Eastern European Residential Property Managed Fund by Tri Investments and Morley. They are UK based.
    That info on the Macquarie fund looks interesting – thanks.

I’d be interested in your thoughts…we are living in the UK but will be returning to Australia by the end of the year. We are interested in investing in eastern European property, but are confused about the pros and cons of direct investing vs going through a managed fund. It is as simple as managed fund = less risk and less return? Do more people buy a whole property because of a psychological preference for owning a ‘whole’ property?

Thanks, Caroline

@grossrealisation

hi cazbailey
    there are totally different a fund invests like a shot gun effect investing in different areas in different areas.
    where as direct is pin point investing and the don’t have the same rules.
    with a fund you look behind the colour pictures and see who is backing it and there projected returns and are designed to be safer this is not always the case.
    I don’t invest out of nsw currently, I am looking at direct investing outside Australia but its a while off at the moment and unless you have done very extensive checking I would not invest outside of the country that you spend the majority of your time in.

here to help

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Speaking of out of the country investing, there is actually an opportunity that will become available to us over here in OZ.

My cousin is in property in the Baltic States and partakes in developments similar to yours gross. He was just over here in OZ and the plan is to source direct investors from OZ to fund major developments over there for substantial returns.

I must warn there will be no glossy productions and what not but it will be an international sydnicate style setup.

Cheers,
    Jacob.

‘Stay Happy and you’ll be Perfectly Fine’ – Jack

@grossrealisation

hi spi
    not sure if you can post this but email me his info and let me talk to him.

here to help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.