All Topics / Heads Up! / Rick Otton. Worth his salt?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of leeleedubleeleedub
    Participant
    @leeleedub

Hi all,
    Have stumbled across Rick Otton’s website rickotton.com and would like to hear from anybody involved in any of his programs.
    I have heard good reports so far but want to be sure…
    He gave me a call today and we discussed his programs in short detail over the phone. However I want some outsider’s advice too.

Anybody who has any comments on him, his methods or his programs I’d love to hear from.
    Thanks heaps,

“Practise doesn’t make perfect. Perfect practise make perfect”.

Lee

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Rick has been around for a long time, and seems to know what he talks about very well.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Parramatta
    [email protected]
    Just send me a blank email, with “subscribe” in subject line.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

From what I’ve heard he’s very good at what he does and has visited this forum from time to time

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

there was an abc doco on rick and while back – a differnent spin on what our expectations of what a successsful investor looks like. Image consultants etc etc. Don’t worry it was not the usual today tonight rubbish.

D&L Property Projects Ltd
    Sourcing Quality Investments in New Zealand.Email to receive current deals & New Zealand Information Sheet.
    [email protected]

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of hbhb
    @hb

DLPP, i totally agree with u
    that shows a joke
    you know not long ago they some guru on that claimed ” he will turn average Australians into millionaires in just 12 months”
    where R they today?
    right…..still doing their $300/wk job

anyway…”Today Tonight were warned by the ACCC that there’s going to be a major crack down on the misleading
    … promotion of products in the guise of current affairs reportage or lifestyle programs, in particular where the program purports to be credible investigative journalism.
    – ACCC Media Release, 15 March 2004″

hopefully we might now get some decent programs

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

it was all quite positive stuff – it said more about the users of the products than the providers ie we need our gurus to drive sports cars and wear certain suits and specific colour ties etc etc we also want rules and formulas and of course the “secrets”.

D&L Property Projects Ltd
    Sourcing Quality Investments in New Zealand.Email to receive current deals & New Zealand Information Sheet.
    [email protected]

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Just in response to hp’s comments, turning an ordinary Australian into a millionair in 12 months is just like saying that you can take some fat couch potato and turn them into a super fit athlete in 12 months!

Is it achievable?

My thoughts are ABSOLUTELY!!!

But it takes alot of dedication and proactiveness, especially from the individuals who are being transformed.

If they are still fat couch potatoes at the end of 12 months, can they really blame the promoters who were there to GUIDE them or themselves for not taking action.

The trouble with todays society is that there are too many victims, everybody wants someone else to blame for the bad situation they are in and no one wants to take responsibility!

As for Rick Otton, he is one of the gurus that got me started, he promotes alot of vendor financing strategies that are great tools to any investment portfolio. His home study lease option kit, has formed the foundation of the business I am now running!

But just like everything, if you have no plan, and plan to take no action, don’t bother with it, it’s not stuff that you buy and the next day you wake up rich, you have to actually know how to use it!

It’s not up to Rick Otton or anyone else, it’s up to YOU!

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of tiredofthistiredofthis
    @tiredofthis

Rick Otton is one of the most dodgiest people I have not had the pleasure of coming across. I feel sorry for all the people who listen to his pathetic speeches and spend their hard earned thousands on his programs.

Rick Otton, I have spoken to many people that you have brainwashed and wanted to apparently “help” but when it comes to the fine print, all you try do is to rip people off.

Beware of this character.

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi tiredofthis

Hmmm, not to far away from giving up the 9 to 5 because of the business we’ve build with Rick’s help and every one of our clients happy to give referrals.

Gee it’s a bugger being brainwashed :-)

Cheers, Paul

Paul & Karen Dobson
    negative2positive
    Turn your negatively geared property into positive cashflow.
    Phone: (02) 4984 9540

Talk to us about Wrap Training Joint Ventures.

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

People like Rick Otton provide information, what you do with it and how successful you become in your life is up to you (not Rick!).

The sooner you can take responsibilty for your own failiures and the sooner you can stop blaming others the sooner you can take control of your life and move on!!!

Would you rather be successfull or be a victim?

Just a general comment, it isn’t meant to be directed at anyone!!!

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of RichfRichf
    @richf

Be very careful! I know people who have been involved in Rick’s courses and have followed the advice given. People have lost large amounts of money and others are facing criminal investigation. Always take legal advice before entertaining these schemes it is money well spent. Oh and be careful of the CD’s the information on them is not checked as correct and some of the information in the case studies is incorrect and misleading. I know of a supposedly perfect deal that was on the CD that has lost $65,000 in 6 months.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.