All Topics / Help Needed! / Is it Possible?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of SwifteagleSwifteagle
    Participant
    @swifteagle

How are you all? i hope very well.

I am new to this game of investing, I am wondering if it is still possible to find properties that give possitive cash flow? i have gone through the whole news paper here in townsville and i did not see even one. whats going on…lol

Is there such a thing as a company that looks for those type of propeties and charge a fee to let you know where they are?

thanks for your time and your commets….all comments will be very much appriciated.

Felipe.

Profile photo of BorgInvestorBorgInvestor
    Participant
    @borginvestor

Swifteagle,

Positive Cashflow property straight off the cuff is a rarety indeed at this point in time. EG:- buy a property for $100,000 and rent it out for $200 dollars a week.

There are however, opportunities around where you can increase the value of the property through rennovations or additions that can increase the base rental to nudge your return into the positive.

You’ll find that the 10% return figures can only be found out of the box so to speak with higher value property such as large commercial premises which has a purchase price in the several millions. Not to mention the lower borrowing usually max of 70-85% LVR.

There are “bird dogs” around that will help you out when it comes to finding high return investment properties, and they charge a certain percentage of the deal as a fee.

BorgInvestor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.