All Topics / General Property / Another steam of income

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of RiskyRisky
    @risky

Is anyone pursuing other avenues of making money other that property investment and there normal work jobs?

I have recently discovered another source of income though using the internet. Ive been trying to learn the process of selling and buying online as there is streams of people making a very good living on the net. For a very small outlay you can be earning a small fortune or evern a big fortune (hopefully) I think the potential is enormous , so i have taken the first steps such as registered a domain name found a web host , got a website up (basic) and bought some resellable rights products. All for under $1500.00 .

Now the trouble is im new to the darks side of the internet by which i mean , adding links to download pages, linking with payment processers, linking webpages and thankyou pages together etc etc.
    Although im slowly learning and making my way through it all its very exciting just like it was when i first ventured out on property investing.

***Advertising link removed***

On another note, ive just missed out on a great deal by sitting on my hands so to speak and not taking action. I came across a small group of shops in a old but up and comeing area (midland Perth) about 1 year ago , ive looked into buying them as they were derilict and 2 boarded up but i could see the future capital gains and the area was starting to get cleaned up and thrive. I just couldnt get the courage to make the final hurdle and sign on the dreaded line.
    I just decided to go ahead and get of my hands only to find out they just got sold . Four shops of 220 sqm for $70,000 each , needless to say the one guy bought all 4. Two are already rented just to add salt to the wound. But it taught me a valuable lesson nothing will happen if you dont take action. I just hope i can find another investment with potential in the near future[confused2]

Best regards
    Shaun

http://ResellRightsPack.com/go/3390

http://www.goneshoppingsites.com

If you want the rainbow youve got to put up with the rain!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.