All Topics / Opinionated! / BEWARE – African Bank Private Message !!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I know Dr X has posted this as well..I just checked my PMs and found it…The problem with the PI Forum is you have to open every post to read it unlike the ‘other’ forum..

Dr X is right though, “you gotta be kidding” LINK…..now we’ve got these people on the forum[angry2]

Bad news..

Can one of the Moderators take Tureh OFF the Forum??

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,
    AUDITING DEPARTMENT,
    LOME TOGO.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Christopher Tureh from the auditing department/ section of the African Development Bank Lome Togo. With due respect and regards,I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During my investigation and auditing in the bank,my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person,a foreigner who died on 31st October 2003 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund either from his family or relation .

Although personally,I kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution. The amount involved is(9m US$)Nine Million United States Dollars only. As it may interest you to know that,i got your your contact address through internet and i believe that you will be viable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bona-fide next of kin to the deceased,get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives/needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity. In fact,I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant,we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.This is the actual reason why it require,s a second party or fellow who will forward claims to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transfered into on his request.

On conclusion of this transaction,you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification,while 10% will be set aside to take care of the expenses that may arise during the time of the transfer such as telephone bills etc,while 60% will be for me and two other colleage for an investments in your country under your care.Please,you have been advice to keep top secret as i am still in service and intend to retire from service after the conclusion of this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment,either in your country or in any other country you may advice me to invest on.

All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. And be rest assured that there is no risk involve since i am incharge as insider Get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish to this transaction.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Christopher Tureh.

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

HI Redwing,

It seems our ‘friend’ TUREH has been busy – I am sure the returns here will be very attractive to some investors.

I will also add Rewing that you have blown your chances for involvement in this deal – did you miss the line that says “Please,you have been advice to keep top secret as i am still in service”

You should really be ashamed of yourself – by posting the message here you have put our friend at risk [biggrin]

By the way – I have forwarded the message onto Brent (just in case he didn’t get the invitation too) so that he could ban the messenger. Unfortunately we don’t have the capacity.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Hi everyone,

The following links are good ones to refer to whenever you want to check the validity of something on the internet (though I have to agree with Dr X on this African one – it’s pretty obvious!).

http://hoaxbusters.org/
    http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/

Cheers,

Adam

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    I must admit I deleted the email but it is relatively easy for this type of network, penertration and almost imposible to stop.
    the best you can do and the admin section should be able to do it and thats whats called a reverse route system, won’t go into it much but they can track back and this type of email needs to be sent to correct dept at consumer affairs and they can put it thru to the relevent body to trace back
    it is illegal within Australia to unsolicit in this manner and let them deal with it.
    most of this type of rubbish is via a ghost or slave network that just looks for networks or emails to send this rubbish to.
    a reverse route system sends a email back to the sender if it bounces back the email is false and doesn’t accept the email simple really.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hi all,

Just in case any of you are ever tempted to reply to such enticing offers via email or through this site, I urge you not to. NEVER EVER REPLY TO FRAUDULENT/UNSOLICITED EMAILS!! Basically, the way these crooks work is they send out mass emails to addresses which are normally either randomly generated or page scraped from websites (for those of you who display your email addresses in your signatures or posts, you are asking to be spammed!). Once you reply to one of these emails, what you are doing is letting them know that they’ve succeeded in targeting an “active” email address, so you can expect to receive more and more of these emails in the future.

Email spam is a part of life these days and its next to impossible to eliminate it, but taking the above advice will minimise your vulnerability. Unfortunately, there are many people out there, mainly computer illiterate users, who fall for these scams every day.

Regards,
    Ozi

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi Ozi,
    Nope, didn’t reply to it, just making a bit of fun with how STUPID it is. [biggrin].

Sounds like an attractive offer to me, I think I’ll book my tickets to Africa and go and do business with this guy!

We buy properties in Adelaide. No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    INCREASE THE CASH FLOW FROM YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES!
    http://www.renttoownau.com/ http://www.vendorfinanceau.com/

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

OOooopss..

Seems i’m no longer welcome in Lome Togo either..

:o(

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

@grossrealisation

hi all
    as long as there are silly people that are willing to throw 7 mil out the window on these letters there will be people send out the mail from waht I read qld silly people sent 7 mil last year not a cent has been seen maybe the guy that sent me the email and I deleted it some time ago I changed my mind and can you get them to drop the money into my post office box and I can collect it.
    one guy who must be some sort of mastermind sent 2mil wonder if you can claim it as a tax deduction under education or stupidity.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

They say a fool and his money are soon parted..

I always wondered how a fool and his money got together in the first place??

Profile photo of ShwingShwing
    Participant
    @shwing
    Originally posted by redwing:

They say a fool and his money are soon parted..

They usually get together through an undeserved windfall.

Mal

Getting out of your comfort zone, can help you become comfortable

@grossrealisation

hi redwing

couple of ways

win lotto

marry a rich 70 year old and kill him with luvvvvv

meet a broker that gives them a 80% nodoc loan on there house in drezzville and they invest like the big boys the think.

there parents lend them the money because johnny need to make his own way in the world.

they swindle it out of there company give it out on the hope of the life in the sun
    what they get is a life behind bars, (in the sun) as they have nothing to do all day as the took the company to the wall for 25mil
    and of coarse could be crims
    lots of ways they are not the sharpest tools in the bag of life.

here to help

Profile photo of camdercamder
    Participant
    @camder

Geez Louise,The way some people carry on—-I do not see what the fuss is about, It seems and sounds like really cheap money to me.
    And lets face it –arent we all after cheap money, As long as it in a stable economy and therefore in Aussie Dollar–can there really be problem???
    Cheers Len

Profile photo of hbhb
    @hb

go camber….

entrepreneurs at work…no different from the one’s using this forum
    maybe just not as palpable

and DrX
    Sounds like an attractive offer to me, I think I’ll book my tickets to Africa and go and do business with this guy!
    I think maybe fix SA first…..
    “Our retail sales are the worst performing of any state or territory in Australia and what it’s showing to us is that the massive amount of revenue and taxes that are being taken out of people’s pockets in South Australia by the State Government means that there’s so little money being left for retail sales and economic and jobs growth in South Australia,”
    i don’t wont to say it…but does Banana republic sound familiar

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

OOOOOhhh. I thought i was onto something when i got the private message

[biggrin]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.