All Topics / Help Needed! / How to find your own executive tenant?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Rexilla99Rexilla99
    @rexilla99

should I leave it to the property manager and or real estate agents to manage and look for tenants?

But I would like to save cost if its worth it.

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hi Rexilla99,

I think if its a straight forward investment property you want tenanted, given you interview and research before selecting who you think is the best property manager for the job, i think you should give the time consuming job to a property manager. The advantage of this is not only freeing up your time but property managers may have a database of potential tenants looking for your sort of property to rent.

Having said that, we manage all our properties because they’re all student accomodation…so several tenants rather than just the 1……..and the way you find and secure the tenants for these sorts of properties is different and plus we think we’ve mastered our technique of securing these sorts of properties relatively quickly.

Your time is precious, i’d hand the job to a reputable property manager if a straight forward rental. Spend your time find more properties to buy and make money from.

Kim

Kim Anand
    [email protected]

“Money Can’t Buy you Happiness but it Does Bring you a More Pleasant Form of Misery”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.