All Topics / Help Needed! / King’s Park, NSW

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Chief WigamChief Wigam
    Participant
    @chief-wigam

Hi,

Has anyone some thoughts on the King’s Park, NSW area? Our family home is for sale and we have had an offer of 380k for the propery. It is about 30 yars old, brick, with additional large garage. Two bath rooms, 4 BR’s, downstairs is a workshop or teenage retreat with addtional toilet. The new motorway is not far away.

I’d be glad to hear from anyone who knows of this part of the western suburbs of Sydney! I moved out of this area a number of years ago so have lost touch somewhat with it.

We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t. Frank A. Clark.

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

That price sounds OK, depends on where in Kings Park, you say the M7 is not far but how far as many homes in the area are not far (not far from their back fence!!!!). If your land is 700 plus and the house is modern then maybe the property is worth more. I think your top end is something like $420k.

Our experience with the area was to buy a ppor and most of the homes where very dated.

My questions to you are, are you happy with the price. And, if you are selling there why don’t you know the value? You could also try paying for a valuation to determine what it is worth.

Good luck

The DIY Dog Wash
    Like a laundromat for dogs, without the spin cycle!
    http://www.DIYDogWash.com.au
    TAKING PRE-REGISTRATIONS NOW!

Profile photo of Chief WigamChief Wigam
    Participant
    @chief-wigam

Thanks Dog Wash.
    Yes the house next door which only has three bedrooms and no garage sold for 380k 3 years ago, so thought this was a bit light. But anyway we’ve accepted. It is need of a new kitchen and bathroom. In fact it has two bathrooms and a 3rd toilet underneath the house in the workshop. It’s not right next to the M7 but the land size is around 600 sqm. It had no other offers for nearly a year. These guys raised their bid from 255k, so we’ve done OK.

We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t. Frank A. Clark.

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Well done Chief,

Sorry my resposne was so late, but obviously you are happy with the deal and that is what counts.

Cheers
    Leigh K

The DIY Dog Wash
    Like a laundromat for dogs, without the spin cycle!
    http://www.DIYDogWash.com.au
    TAKING PRE-REGISTRATIONS NOW!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.