All Topics / Forum Frolic / Happy Australia Day!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Happy Australia Day everyone!

We are so lucky to live in such a great country aren’t we!

I was just thinking back to previous years – last year we (my wife and I) were in Switzerland working as ski guides at an international Boy Scout centre, and the year before we were in Sydney visiting my best friend prior to heading off on our 20mth world trip! I find it amazing to think that so much time has gone by since those two events! Wow! Just another reason to get stuck in NOW to our investing journey, because the time is going to FLY past regardless of what we do – so we might as well fill it with something useful![biggrin]

Well we’re on our way out the door heading down to Brisbane Southbank to enjoy the gorgeous weather we’re experiencing at the moment! I hope you all have a wonderful relaxing day enjoying our beautiful country.

Regards,

Adam

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

I went to the Gold Coast today with my children to visit my parents at the beach. Lovely warm day and I was amazed by the number of cars with flags on the ariel, parks packed with people on picnics proudly displaying the Australian flag. People seemed to be celebrating our great country even if it was just an excuse to have a day off.

Amanda
    “It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Adam,
    well said, we do live in the best country in the world!
    I have lived in Canada for 3 years and have travelled everywhere for conferences when I was working as a researcher! In every instance, I could wait to get home to Australa, we have it made here!

We now have another reason to celebrate Australia day, our little girl was born on 26th January 2004. She now thinks the public holidays and fireworks are just for her! We have one fair dinkum Ozzy, even born on Australia day, and one Canadian![baby][baby]

We buy properties in Adelaide. No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    INCREASE THE CASH FLOW FROM YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES!
    http://www.renttoownau.com/ http://www.vendorfinanceau.com/

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Dr X,

Happy birthday to your daughter! How cool it must be to have such huge birthday parties every year!

Where in Canada did you live? My lovely wife is from Nova Scotia, and we’re moving back there at the end of the yr. We’re pretty lucky to come from the two best countries on Earth!

Cheers,

Adam

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.