All Topics / Overseas Deals / investing in usa

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    I did get a link to a web site that gave you information on properties for sale in the us and its not realtor this was a brown or light orange background and was listed on the right hand side starting with a for alabama.
    I search weston reply post to no avail and the search engine on this site is to hard to use.
    if any one knows the link email it to me or post here.
    just looking at that market at the moment not looking at investing in the short term.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of flashflash
    @flash

Hi Gross,How’s things?

Not sure if this is the website or not but is a good one anyway.

http://www.realtytimes.com

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi flash
    will have a look but nope
    the one i was looking at had say for boston all the sites they had, with a pin icon with a smiley face and if you clicked the pin all the info on tht property popped up some one must know it will keep looking.
    thank anyway

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

@grossrealisation

hi flash
    thanks for the reply
    but it was my fault i’m on a couple of boards and got the link from somersoft here it is if you want to use it.
    http://www.propsmart.com

here to help

Profile photo of kiwiduvetkiwiduvet
    @kiwiduvet

here it is
    http://www.propsmart.com/

doh hadnt scrolled to the bottom of the thread sorry gross

when the going gets weird the weird turn pro

@grossrealisation

hi kiwiduvet
    well done I had to scroll thru for bulliten boards to find it.
    while I’m on investing in the us and you invest there what do you think of boston evryone is looking at buffelo and rochester but I’m interested in boston, kentucky, cleveland bit diverse but just looking at the moment as there are issue with regard to non residence purchasers.
    very early days and I may throw the whole idea in the bin as I have a couple of deals here and I’m finding it hard to work out cash/equity aginst return taking out all management cost.
    you may have an indication with regard to us typical returns

here to help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.