All Topics / General Property / Property in Mackay/Airlie beach

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of RenoequityRenoequity
    @renoequity

Looking at buying houses to renovate in the Whitsunday area and was wanting to know what the market is doing in that area. I am looking at buying exiting houses between 200-300K and selling once renovated. Area there any suburbs to avoid or any suburbs that are booming. I am currently living in Brisbane at the moment and I am travelling to Airlie beach next weekend to look for houses

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

bwp

I am assuming you are looking on the mainland as financing anything on the island might be a little harder.

Structure is probably the most important think when buy ,develop and sell together with flexibility. You should also look for minimal entry and exist fees as finance costs can easily eat into your end profit.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of jjaausjjaaus
    @jjaaus

Hi bwp,

I live in Airlie Beach – the market here has increased 20% per year for the past 5 years it has gone mad..!! Sorry to say but you may have missed the boat. You will buy very little for $200-$300k in Airlie Beach, you may find something in Cannon Vale which is the next suburb from AIrlie. You will buy nothing on the islands for less than $1million.

If you need somewhere to stay I manage a resort on the mainland and could help you out with directions etc…

Cheers

Jeff Aquilina

Need a holiday? http://www.coralsearesort.com email me [email protected] 20% DISCOUNT for PropertyInvesting.com members

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.