All Topics / Value Adding / Feedback on Dalyellup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hello all,

I am hoping to get some feedback on Daly and basically anyone who understands the current Bunbury market, or someone who lives in the area.

My view is that there will be continued growth for at least the next 12 months. I also understand that there is major crises with shortage of rentals in Bunbury due to the resource boom.

I have L&H in Daly which will be completed in late March/April it cost me $295,000 and I have been advised I would get around $450,000. I believe this information is about right.

I am currently considering going another L&H, however the land has soared and it would now probably cost me around $390,000 completed.

In this financial year Satterley will be developing an additional 20 hectares, this also includes parks, etc. Currently Daly is outselling all other developments in the South-West combined.

Any comments would be appeciated

Thanks

M

(Hard work never killed anyone, buy hey why take a chance)

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hi Marissa,

Like you I am also interested in the SW. I was born there though and being a self confessed ‘lover of the West’ Im a bit biased towards the region.

This might be worth a look though –

http://www.reiwa.com.au/res/res-suburbprofile-display.cfm?PageUUID=PROD_3012196_785c29e6af6a7b77-E679BF9E-1143-5AC2-6E8719DF9EB65889-20-Jan-2006-02:21:44:859

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Thanks PropertyWA,

Bunbury has had a brilliant run, wonder whether it can continue??
    I am told many people moving into the area from overseas/interstate chasing well paid mining jobs.

Cheers, M

(Hard work never killed anyone, buy hey why take a chance)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.