All Topics / Opinionated! / aborigonal land councils

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sydneysmartsydneysmart
    @sydneysmart

before anyone starts dont turn this into a us and them and bring up all the racist crap,these members of our society can be the biggest land owners in ours and their communities,my point or question is has anybody been smart enough to approach the elders of a land council and suggest a joint venture offering your knowledge to help both parties make a dollar or two,especially developing rental accomodation in mining towns,have you checked the rents in say mt isa ,you dont have to go to new zealand to get 10% plus returns,regards Sydneysmart.[buz2]

gjedwards

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

I don’t see anything racist in your suggestions and so dont understand the reason for your warning [blink]

No have never approached any land council members.

Have you?

Please tell us more about it!

We buy properties in Adelaide. No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

From memory the La Grange or Lombadina Community (WA North West)used to own a Bankwest building plus a few rental complex’s in a booming tourist town

They also had a thriving watermelon farm with product sent to Perth and evryone was employed under CDEP

Think they had a smart accountant and were doing very well…

I believe the Government was looking at a rent to own scheme with some communities as well, they were also looking at assisting homeswest tenants with buying thier properties in a JV

Other than being to several communities dont know much more

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.