All Topics / Help Needed! / Like Minded!!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of pmdirectpmdirect
    @pmdirect

Thank you to the two members that responded to my note. I mention in my profile that I am a (60 year old ) retired L.R.E.A plus I hold a builders licence, I have not built a property for anyone else, these last 15 years or more.,only for my family.
    Other than my own home, I own 2 D/A approved sites for medium density that I created which have rental income whist I hold.
    I own 700 acres of waterfront land in North Tassie, which I am in the process of subdividing.
    I brought an Historical building in Tassie that I renovated into a bar and resturant & 4 x 2 bedroom units, sold 3 units and leased out rest.
    Purchased a Waterfront appartment of the plan at the Marina in Launceston Tassie in 2003 doubled in value and we use it once a month.
    Brought and renovated an appartment in Manly NSW in 2000 which is leased out on holiday lets with a great return.
    Have a number of IP in the Hills area of Sydney.
    Also have 12 IP in the City of Bathurst one of the best areas for rental return and growth over the last few years because of the number of major companies relocating out West plus the Charles Stuart Uni now taking in Overseas students full time.
    Now the reason for my note, I am interested in all the facets of Property Investing, It does not matter how long you have been in this game, there are always new ideas, new things to learn, I want to link up with anyone that has the time and the interest to discuss anything at all about this subject.
    [email protected]
    0409 306 122.
    02 9654 1001.

Chris

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi Chris,
    sounds like you have alot to contribute to those of us who have not been investing for as long. Welcome to the forum.

what state are you in?

We buy properties in Adelaide. No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of pmdirectpmdirect
    @pmdirect

Thanks for your note, yes I am in Sydney. Find it hard after being
    so active in this industry to find people to network with other than work related. Anyway if you ever get time call me on 02 9654 1001 or 0409 306 122 for a chat.
    Regards Chris

Chris
    02 9654 1001
    0409 306 122
    [email protected]

Profile photo of ecattecatt
    @ecatt

Wow Chris, you sure have got some experience there, and you have obviously seen the good and the bad of investing.
    Are you planning on developing your DA sites? How is the planning permission going in Tassie? What size blocks are you planning? I have a million questions I could ask you! But lets start with these!![biggrin]

@pmdirect

Thanks ecatt,
    I have, been around a while and worked through a number of high’s and low’s.
    Over the years I have put a number of sites together, from Duplex to Medium Density to all types of subdivision being Strata or Torens.
    I have 3 sons all L.R.E.A aged 21,25 and 27 none working in Real Estate, all my sons have IPs my 25 year old will have his builders licence next year 2007 so I will lead them through the construction process.
    My land subdivision in Tassie is underway I am in the process of getting a 20mt wide road reserve registered on title with a part 5 agreement with the council that they take over the finished road as a public road, this will then allow me to try for a change of zoning to allow for a reduction in lot sizes. Give me a call anytime on 02 9654 1001.
    Regards Chris

Chris
    02 9654 1001
    0409 306 122
    [email protected]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Chris,

This thread is currently panning out to be a ‘trawl for new clients’ rather than an attempt to genuinely network with like minded investors.

The forum does not take kindly to invitations to take conversations off the board but prefer they be by individuals themselves through PM or email.

The drift will have to be rectified otherwise I will have no choice but to lock or delete this thread.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958

@pmdirect

Thanks Derek for your advise, anyone in Hills area of Sydney want to get together for a coffee and a chat some time, please send Private Message and we can get in contact.
    Regards Chris

Chris
    02 9654 1001
    0409 306 122
    [email protected]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.