All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Structure Help Please

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

hb
    from my limited experience, it appears that 99% of people posting here try to help others with their thoughts & experiences, with the other 1% using this for their own gain or just to create some self fulfilling self importance!!??
    can you work out which category i’d suggest you fall into???
    may I suggest you sharpen your pencil?

Troy

Profile photo of hbhb
    @hb

Hi troynbec
    i think i know where i fit
    but after years with an lazy accountant, and then facing an ATO audit
    i feel i can speak from experience when things aren’t set up well …it costs….

just reading your question again, indicates that a tax laywer might be better for advice
    the webs great for info
    http://www.abl.com.au/default.asp?p=4,22,54
    i have no idea who they are but interesting reading
    somewhere on their page is a great presentation the director did to the banks re Structure setups and tax.
    carn’t find it….but its there

might help
    good luck
    now wheres my pencil?

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I’d agree that placing your current PPoR into a HDT and keeping it as your PPoR may cause problems..acquiring other properties in the HDT would be worthwhile IMO though

You need to look at your personal situation and what your personal goals are..take everyones postson board but absorb what is useful, consider the contrary opinions and discard the rubbish

Cata is well placed to give you some input on Asset Protection and your risk re: chances of litigation. He can also explain the many and varied ways of protecting your assets (he’s given me a lot of great feedback as well)

you may also want to consider the wealth creation as well as the asset protection benefits of various structures.

Good luck with your strategy

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.