All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Feel like a second class citizen in this forum !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of ttmanttman
    @ttman

There are many topics in this forum that can only be read if you are a participant (and how does one become a participant ?). I feel like a second class citizen. And it is increasingly becoming the place for Steve to flog his products. Wondering how the other forumites feel.

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi ttman
    not sure about flog his product because to flog a product to a customer, the customer would need or be in want of that product of which I am neither.
    I like the post and would agree and have voiced my opinion on this matter on a couple of posts.

for that matter I don’t mind flogging products and as I’m in business thats what happens very day but it would be nice for the people like me that have no interest in these seminars or products to have the ability to not have them appear evey time we turn on.
    there was a post from admin with regard to the new format and I did again post the same request.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

The whole aim of any property guru is to make money “flogging products and services”.

This website was not created out of love and good will just to help people it was created by entreprenuers that want to make money. It attracts people to the “free” forum and “newsletter” all aimed at selling products!

You can just take advantage of the free stuff and not buy the products, but main aim of this website is to SELL! Not to provide a free service.

I think it is very clever marketing!

I admire the success that Steve and Dave have, alot of it has to do with being very well marketed, both with their web site, products, services and properties.

Great marketing is what turns average property investors into great ones!

We buy properties in Adelaide. No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of ttmanttman
    @ttman

I know Steve & Dave set this site up as a commercial venture and it certainly provides a forum for like minded people to exchange ideas. I set up my browser to display active topics directly and it is frustrating to see some interesting topics but unable to read the content. Also I think it may be better not to automatically add the advertising after each new topic.

Profile photo of sampsonsampson
    @sampson

ttman

Do you mean a RESULTS participant?

I am sorry that you feel like a second hand citizen, I am most certain it wouldn’t be intentional! I love this website it provides information that I need when I need it, and if its not there I can ask!

Steve and Dave and Staff do a great job, they provide a service to people who need information or just want to keep intouch with others that are travelling a similar investment path. Property investing.com can stamp their products and services all over my house, if it means they can still provide this service and also raise money for their foundation!

Profile photo of sampsonsampson
    @sampson

that would be second class

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Hi ttman,

I know what you mean about not being able to access the Results forums – sometimes it’s frustrating when there’s clearly a good topic going on in there!

But I actually think it was a deliberate ploy to get us more motivated to sign up for the next Results team! Piques our curiosity and all that. Actually a pretty smart idea if you ask me! So I don’t hold any grudges towards them for doing it – good business acumen. It’s just frustrating sometimes!

I have to remind myself when I get frustrated that without these guys we wouldn’t have this resource at all, so we shouldn’t complain too much!

Take care,

Adam

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Profile photo of aussieinvestoraussieinvestor
    Participant
    @aussieinvestor

Hi ttman,

Also I think it may be better not to automatically add the advertising after each new topic.

I trust that you don’t like television commercials either.

Perhaps the commercial television networks should place all of their commercials at 3 am, when the majority of us are asleep, to inconveniencing us, rather than using carefully placed advertisements as part of an overall strategy to achieve maximum results.

The very fact that you are on this forum is testament to the strategic marketing of PropertyInvesting.com

I’m not trying to be smart, just making the point that property investing is a business and is not just about buying houses.

Those who realise this and take it to the next level are the only ones that will become financially independant or very very wealthy.

All the best…aussie

(formerly giraffe…New Year, New Nick, New Opportunities)

“Real Estate – The Foundations of Wealth”

aussieinvestor | Digital Revenue Pty Ltd
    http://appliancewhiz.com
    Email Me

Profile photo of aussieinvestoraussieinvestor
    Participant
    @aussieinvestor
    to inconveniencing us

Sorry, should read “to avoid inconveniencing us” but probably should read “to avoid an inconvenience to us”. My grammar is not the bestest.

All the best…aussie

(formerly giraffe…New Year, New Nick, New Opportunities)

“Real Estate – The Foundations of Wealth”

aussieinvestor | Digital Revenue Pty Ltd
    http://appliancewhiz.com
    Email Me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.