All Topics / Heads Up! / Australian Property Investing Club (APIC)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of matt_hoopermatt_hooper
    @matt_hooper

As the Young Club wouldnt be this beneficial

The Australian Property Investment Club

There will be a meeting every 3 months Held in either Melbourne, Sydney and Or Brisbane or all 3 states.

There will be Guest Speakers at every meeting which will include Successful Investors who will give there stories of where they have come from and how they become successful and what they currently do and what they will continue to do in the Future.

There will also be a Discussion on the current Market (In all states) and what people are doing in the current market to make money.

Also Discussions on property Development, Renos, Wraps, and Finance(how to set up loans etc.)

Talks on finding positive cash flow properties and making properties into positive cash flow, Positive gearing and Negative gearing and investing overseas.

There will also be a chance for people to do deals with each other and discuss what they have on offer and what joint ventures they can start together.

people can network, offer there services etc such as lawyers, Real Estate Agents, Accountants, Finance brokers etc.

I also plan to get a Mentor Program Started with successful Investors Mentoring New and Existing Investors This program will Cost a fee to Join every year which can be paid off monthly. These people will be known as the Young Investor club They don’t have to be young in age Just young in Investing Terms.

Also there will be a Website Created about this how you can join the mentoring club, books on offer when the next meeting is directions etc also there will be a fee to attend these meetings but The fee will be used for the Venue to Pay Guest speakers and to run the website etc.

There is a lot of work to be done before the first meeting but I’m Looking to hold the first meeting in July.

Ill let you know the exact dates and I will get a website up and running soon.

Any Thoughts about this please Email me [email protected] or just post your thoughts here

Cheers

Matt Hooper

Profile photo of Chief WigamChief Wigam
    Participant
    @chief-wigam

Matt,
    Sounds interesting. I am particularly looking to buy in Perth atm.
    Do you cover this area too?[specs]

We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t. Frank A. Clark.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Frank,

I believe Matt is endeavouring to establish a group for like-minded investors to network, mentor, etc rather than as a finding service.

All the best Matt – it looks like you are taking a big bite and going to chew like crazy.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958

Profile photo of Chief WigamChief Wigam
    Participant
    @chief-wigam

Hi Derek, yes I would be interested in this club or ones like it, if it covered the WA – Perth area.

I am particularly looking for a house in the suburbs of Perth. One with a granny flat would be ideal. Idea being to increase cash flow and have a place for my father, who is semi-retired but still wants to be closd to places where there is work (he is an electrician), to live in.

Any ideas where to look would be helpful. I have found realestate.com not very user friendly as it has no KEYWORD search function.

We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t. Frank A. Clark.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.