All Topics / Help Needed! / Can anyone help out?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of SweetSweet
    @sweet

Hey all i’m 18 and looking to get my first investment property using either a lease option or buy and hold method. What areas as a beginner should I look at first? Thanks for the help

Does anyone know how much a digital skeleton costs?

Profile photo of jjaausjjaaus
    @jjaaus

Hi sweet,

You may need to be more specific ie where are you looking to buy, what are you looking to buy, how much do you wish to spend, what is the purpose of investing, do you have a deposit, are you in steady employment etc

Good ambition can be spoiled with lack of planning…

Cheers

Jeff Aquilina

Need a holiday? http://www.coralsearesort.com email me [email protected] 20% DISCOUNT for PropertyInvesting.com members

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

I agree with Jeff,
    planning and strategy are more important than where and how much!

We buy properties in Adelaide. No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of SweetSweet
    @sweet

In response to Jeff, I live in the inner suburbs of Melbourne and I am looking for investment properties under the $150,000 bracket that deliver positive cashflow. ie. units/apartments. Perhaps in the outer suburbs of Melbourne is a good place for me to start? I would be able to afford a 10% deposit of below 15k. Currently I am working a pretty much dead end job at Boost Juice which delivers around $5,000 per annum. What do you think?

Does anyone know how much a digital skeleton costs?

Profile photo of WylieWylie
    @wylie

What on earth is a digital skeleton?

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi Sweet
    couple of things and don’t take these to heart but grow to understand.
    1. learn from the lady who owns boost juice its the fastest growing franchise and she hasn’t got there by wishing. shes done it by research and working on what she wanted to achieve.
    2.I haven’t got a clue what a digital skeleton costs Iand I’m not sure I want to.
    3. you can search the internet and papers for ever and a day and you are not going to find a posi property you must get out there and look and find a propety that with a bit of work will become a posi.
    4. my best advice is to go to a couple of investor groups in melbourne and learn and just like the lady that owns boost don’t pay for anything unless its going to return a profit, I think if you look its in your training manuals or it was,
    5. have a read of a couple of early post and start to learn on this path if you make a mistake it can be very costly to your profit margin.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of SweetSweet
    @sweet

yeh i was being stuid with the digital skeleton (meant to be a joke) and it seems I havent considered my investment education properly yet. Thanks for that gross I will definetly take all that on board. Could you recommend any investment groups I could attend or should i just search for them on this site? [biggrin]

Profile photo of clonesclones
    Participant
    @clones
    Originally posted by grossrealisation:

hi Sweet
    couple of things and don’t take these to heart but grow to understand.
    1. learn from the lady who owns boost juice its the fastest growing franchise and she hasn’t got there by wishing. shes done it by research and working on what she wanted to achieve.

Well, boost juice lady, when you have the financial sponsor of people like the parckers, you would have much more options to go ahead, isn’t it?, she got that from the beginning no after much effort.

Clones

The net result is not so much lies, damn lies and statistics but rather vendor dreaming, buyer wishing and agent glossing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.