All Topics / General Property / Yve in Melbourne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi all just a question to all those people down south who can help tell me about the development called yve as a friend of mine has purchased there and said it is spectacular … thanks

Resiwealth

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Profile photo of jjaausjjaaus
    @jjaaus

Artist impressions look impressive but then again that’s what there designed to do.

There is no substance to the website i.e. no info on the project just pretty pictures [glum]

I was under the impression the Melbourne apartment market was over saturated??

Appears to be a good location

Jeff Aquilina

Need a holiday? http://www.coralsearesort.com email me [email protected] 20% DISCOUNT for PropertyInvesting.com members

Profile photo of ecattecatt
    @ecatt

I was also under the impression Melbourne was saturated. Look past the glossy promotional material, I think you will find the same.

Profile photo of DirtCheapDirtCheap
    @dirtcheap

I work nearby and (externally) the building looks nearly completed.

It is a great location along St. Kilda road; near Albert Park Lake (Could probably see the Grand Prix in March); tram into the city.

The harder questions relate to whether it would be a good investment or not.

I would like to live there but probably wouldn’t want to own one. (My opinion only)

Tony

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.