All Topics / Help Needed! / Development Oppourtunity

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of herksherks
    @herks

Hi,

I have a chance to re-zone a rural parcel of land(250acres) and as I am new to this I am looking for anyone who might be able to help or even consider joint venture deal. I have already met with council and they are very keen for this to go through, as they want this community to grow and give people a option who have been priced out of the city and coast. ANy feedback would be appreciated.

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Where is the Land ?
    Thats a big jump for your first subdivision ? Its a very long process (usually 2-3 years) You’ll also need to get a good team of professionals on board. Civil Engineer, Solicitor, Surveyor and sound Engineer.
    Good luck with it.

Amanda
    “It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of herksherks
    @herks

The land is at South Kolan which is 15klms from the Bundaberg. I realise that it is a big project, but the chance seems to good to pass up. I am currently getting a team together to get it all approved. As it is new to me, it has been hard to try to tie everything together. Have a meeting with town planner next week. Hopefully he will shed some light on it.

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi herks
    yes it is a big project and will need to be run correctly I would be interested in getting involved and a couple of the people that I deal with I would think would also be interested.
    2 to 3 years is a little on the thin side once sud division is done the sale will take this long.
    for an idea of what a site like this should or would look like have a look at harrington water nsw not estate or it will send you to perth on the net its near taree there are 1000 lots ( about this size) with resort, pub, store (bi lo) 3 restaurants 2 marina’s, hairdresser, 9 hole golf coarse etc .
    It is currenty dragging the property price in the area up.
    lets see

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Hi Herks,

I also have quite a lot of experience in this type of deal. Basically, if the local council has designated the area as suitable for rezoning in its strategic plan, then you can start the process and there would be a lot of people interested in joint venturing with you or buying you out. If it is not, then you need to get are looking at a pretty long term project.

Regards
    Alistair Perry

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hi herks,

If you drop me the details via email Id be happy to have a look at it.

We are currently looking at a similar deal in Perth and are always on the look out for investments suitable for clients and/or to take an active role in.

Can’t promise anything but more than happy to view.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.