All Topics / Help Needed! / Forum Reorganisation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Hi all,

You may have noticed that the forums look a little different.

We’ve consolidated many of the forums to encourage more discussion, as things were being spread a bit thin having so many forums previously.

Don’t worry, we haven’t deleted anything, we’ve just merged and renamed things.

To give you a heads up:

“Kiwi Property” is now “Overseas Deals”

“Getting Creative” is now called “Something Different”

“Developing Made Easy” is now called “Value Adding”

“Forum/Website Technicalities” has been changed to “Site Problems/Feedback”

“Tell Tale” and “General Property” have been merged into “Everything Else”

“Investment Detective”, “Steve McKnight Books” and “Guru Watch” have been merged into the “Heads Up” forum.

And for the archived forums, “Property Plus”, “Wraps and Vendor Finance” and “Tell Us What You Think” have been merged into “Hotch Potch”

Hopefully these changes in the long term will mean less confusion and foster greater community support to the already phenomenal PropertyInvesting.com community.

Warm Regards,

“The PropertyInvesting.com Tech Team” [:D]

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi admin
    any chance of having a button so you can log out or not show some sections as its no point having to scroll past a section that you can’t nor want to get into.

I must admit I wasn’t one of those who found it confusing and found it ok what does get confusing is if I’ve been away and want to see what has been posted within a week I have two screens of information that is to be truthfull of no use to me and it would be alot easier if there was a button that says open forum only click on that and the other is not shown.
    I’m no wizz at this but seems simple to me

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Ah yes, good idea, perhaps a button that says “active topics that I can access”!

I also find it fustrating having to scroll past pages of forums that I cannot access when I hit the “active topics” button, especially if it has been a couple of days since I was on last. I have no issue with those forums being there, but ease in accessing where I am allowed would be wonderful.

PK

Profile photo of jjaausjjaaus
    @jjaaus

Agree with PurpleKiss would be good to have the particpant only forums on a seperate page..??

Jeff Aquilina

Need a holiday? http://www.coralsearesort.com email me [email protected] 20% DISCOUNT for PropertyInvesting.com members

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.