All Topics / Help Needed! / 1st Post – 1st Challenge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of zendjzendj
    @zendj

Hey Guys,

This is my first post and I am keen to get into buying my property as soon as practicable, only challenge is that I cannot find any CF+ve properties worth while investigating.

I have seen a few posts with requests for contacts of Buyers / Spotters. Can those that frequent these forums please PM me.

I am particularly interested in Rural Victoria and the Mid-North coast of NSW. (I am based in Melbourne, but have family in Coffs Harbour, NSW)

Cheers!

Nick [biggrin]

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Have you read Steve’s second book? If not give it whirl, it answer more questions on +ve cashflow.

Regards
    PK

Profile photo of zendjzendj
    @zendj

Hey all – Cant believe that no buyer agents contacted me! – I expected at least 1….

I have been looking all over country Victoria (over the last week) – looked at probably 100 properties, not one of them was cash flow positive….do they exist at all?

Im not being facetious – I am just keen to get started, and want to find 1…..or 165 of them!

Cheers

Nick [buz2]

Profile photo of HoBeHoBe
    @hobe

Hi Nick,
    I can only agree with PurpleKiss. Give both Steve’s books a go. The second one is definitely a mind opener. One of the take home messages is, Stop looking for CF+ properties, make it happen instead. It’s really fun!
    Good luck

Steve McKnight
    1. 0-130 properties in 3.5 yrs
    2. $1000000 in Property in One Year

HoBe[suave]

HoBe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.