All Topics / Value Adding / Anyone recently invested in South Australia?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of chobbychobby
    Participant
    @chobby

Hi
    I am new to all this and wanted to find out if there are some South Australian users that have had sucess in investment properties recently and what area they bought in
    Also does anyone know of any property investment groups in Adelaide?

Profile photo of onemilliononemillion
    @onemillion

Hi,

I know plenty off people in SA that are doing great things with reno’s, developments, wraps and value adds. I have been procrastinating about my ideal strategy for property investment, but hoping 2006 will be the year.

I am also a member of a property investment group here in adelaide that meet monthy, share knowledge, have guest speakers etc. I don’t go every month but find it very worthwhile, and motivating when you here what others are doing.

I don’t have the details here, as I am at work. I know I should be doing some work, its my lunch break at the moment [biggrin]. Drop me an email with your details, happy to help out

stewart [email protected]

SMH

Profile photo of jjaausjjaaus
    @jjaaus

Hi,

I recently bought a property in Adelaide, a very old place on the Esplanade in Henley Beach. The good thing about Henley Beach is you can still get in a a reasonable price, have ocean front property that is becoming less and less available, I hope to develop the site one day. West Beach which is the next beach south of Henley Beach is even better value.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Jeff Aquilina

Need a holiday? http://www.coralsearesort.com email [email protected]

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

I attend the same property investment group that stewart goes to, if you send me an email, I could send you the forms and information.

Cheers

Xenia

We buy properties in Adelaide. No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.