All Topics / Forum Frolic / A new year, a new beginning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Hi everyone,

I’ve changed my screen name from g7 to Fast Lane. I’ve kept the same avatar just so you know that it’s the same idiot you’re talking to. As I finish typing this post I wonder if anyone really cares…

Anyway here’s to the new year…Fast Lane [strum]

Fast Lane- The poster formerly known as g7

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Yes we do care, and I also remember you find it hard to read the small print
    Happy 2006

Amanda
    “It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Thanks Amanda, your concern for me and your awareness of my inability to read anything less than font size 72 makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside[inlove]

PS. I can read any size, it’s just that I’d rather the writing be bigger! [tongue]

Fast Lane- The poster formerly known as g7

Profile photo of WylieWylie
    @wylie

I care as well, and I also am having trouble reading this font size. Is there anything I can do to change it. I have tried one of the suggestions, but my son tells me it didn’t work because I run Mozilla Firefox.

If someone could help I’d really appreciate it, because I am having to squint to read this, or move so close to the screen that I risk frying my brain, and we girlies need to keep the wrinkles at bay for as long as we can.

Thanks, Wylie

Profile photo of lbglenlbglen
    Participant
    @lbglen

Hi Wylie,

In Firefox, simply to to View -> Text Size -> Increase

Do this as many times as you need to get the font to a size you’re happy with.

cheers
    LG

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.