All Topics / General Property / WRAPS. Are they still legal?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AukssieAukssie
    Participant
    @aukssie

Hi Everyone,

My name is Michael Walker. I bought a copy of each of Steve’s books on investing on 31-12-05. I have since read both books and was very interested in the idea of ‘wrapping’ houses as one strategy to use in building my wealth through investing. Since becoming a member of Steve’s website I have been looking for more info about ‘wrapping’ but there seems to be nothing.
    Can anyone tell me why?
    Is it because the process as now become illegal?
    I reside in Canberra, ACT.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated, especially if it is now illegal, as I can then reavaluate my strategies.
    Cheers,

Michael

Profile photo of pyramidpyramid
    Participant
    @pyramid

Michael
    You haven’t looked hard enough. Look under the “Getting Creative” section of the Forums

Cheers
    Pyramid

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Michael

You must be kidding me “wrapping is certainly alive and well” if enquiry levels are anything to go by.

in fact most of those heavily involved in wrapping are to busy wrapping that we havent got time to post comments on it.

Just bear in mind whilst the concept is the same in every State and the UCCC legisilation Australia wide each State has its own percularilites when it comes to the purchasers FHOG entitlements etc etc.

In saying that if you need information please ask away.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.