All Topics / Opinionated! / This forum dying!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of Just LearningJust Learning
    @just-learning

lol, ok I’m one of those people, but going off on another tangent.. ..there doesn’t seem to be a “‘logout”‘ facility on the site. I found that even back in my “‘bad old days”‘ when i was still on dial up (ie last month) that if you closed the browser window on this site or even clicked away and then came back in the same window, maybe 4-6 hours later you were still signed in. Realised that this is not neccesarily a good thing when I found out that some of my childrens friends had made some obnoxious posts under my log in.

ps – don’t think this forum will ever die. As mentioned by others January is a time when most of Australia signs off and goes to the beach, so it seems to be quieter. Have lurked here for a while and will continue to do so while I continue to learn. Will also contribute when I think I have something meaningful to add. It seems that property isn’t the flavour of the month at the moment with the masses, but if you don’t keep your “‘ear to the ground”‘ ie including participating in forums like this, when it does become flavour of the month again, you will learn about it only when the party is over.

regards,

Paul
    regards,

Paul

Originally posted by hb:

thats right mike
    64 computers left on overnight, connected ,via adsl, to this page….

will steve and co please turn off their computers…..

and if it isn’t them, would you guys that are up at 3.00am in the morning please contribute ………

some people?

Profile photo of Just LearningJust Learning
    @just-learning

…””ok I’m one of those people”‘ – just wanted to clarify that I am one of those people with broadband always on, not one of the “”steve and co”” that you seem to be alluding to as part of some sort of conspiracy theory. If there is some sort of conspiracy I’m certainly not part of it,although if there are $’s in it, would like to join. [sleepy2] [party][biggrin]

Hope these emoticons work , I’m “just learning””

regards

Originally posted by Just Learning:

lol, ok I’m one of those people, but going off on another tangent.. ..there doesn’t seem to be a “‘logout”‘ facility on the site. I found that even back in my “‘bad old days”‘ when i was still on dial up (ie last month) that if you closed the browser window on this site or even clicked away and then came back in the same window, maybe 4-6 hours later you were still signed in. Realised that this is not neccesarily a good thing when I found out that some of my childrens friends had made some obnoxious posts under my log in.

ps – don’t think this forum will ever die. As mentioned by others January is a time when most of Australia signs off and goes to the beach, so it seems to be quieter. Have lurked here for a while and will continue to do so while I continue to learn. Will also contribute when I think I have something meaningful to add. It seems that property isn’t the flavour of the month at the moment with the masses, but if you don’t keep your “‘ear to the ground”‘ ie including participating in forums like this, when it does become flavour of the month again, you will learn about it only when the party is over.

regards,

Paul
    regards,

Paul

Originally posted by hb:

thats right mike
    64 computers left on overnight, connected ,via adsl, to this page….

will steve and co please turn off their computers…..

and if it isn’t them, would you guys that are up at 3.00am in the morning please contribute ………

some people?

Profile photo of WylieWylie
    @wylie

I’ve found lately that if I go back to the home page, I don’t have a logout invitation. I have to click on a post and get into the page to have a logout opportunity.

Don’t know if I am alone in this.

Wylie.

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi Admin,

Are we going to get a picture function like on the somersoft forum.

Come on! It would be very cool.

Don

D&L Property Projects Ltd
    Sourcing Quality Investments in New Zealand.Email to receive current deals & New Zealand Information Sheet.
    [email protected]

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.