Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of meliciamelicia
    @melicia

i am thinking of moving to logan and was looking at the following suburbs boronia heights, bethenia, loganlea, marsdon, crestmead, kingston, woodridge, beaudesert, waterford does anyone know what the public housing areas are like in any of these places and if any of them would be a nice place to bring up children.

Profile photo of The Wild OneThe Wild One
    @the-wild-one

Hi melicia,
    I have seven properties in Logan. All the suberbs that you have mentioned have a high percentage of rental properties, and are all in the lower bottom quarter of the market. I beleave you should try to move to the eastern side of the highway, Shailer Park, Daisy Hill, Rochedale, Springwood etc. But if I had to choose between the suberbs that you have mentioned I would say Crestmead. Crestmead in my opion has a friendly atmosphere about it, more people have pride in their homes and at Christmas time the light displays on peoples homes are out of this world.
    You should also look at Loganholme and Tanah Merah.

Hope that helps..

Profile photo of meliciamelicia
    @melicia

im thinking of going for a drive down there to have a look i curently live in the pine rivers shire and i do love it here but i would have to wait to long for a house
    thankyou

Profile photo of trish01trish01
    Participant
    @trish01

Hi Melicia,

I live in Bethania which is actually in the Gold Coast shire and not Logan. There is some public housing here but it is basically a nice area bordered by the Logan river, with some really nice properties, especially on the river.

Tricia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.