All Topics / Help Needed! / Investment Detective or Buyer Beware?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Smart CookieSmart Cookie
    Participant
    @smart-cookie

Hi All,

Just wondering which is best or more useful. Investment Detective seems like a good product to crunch the numbers.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Smart Cookie

Profile photo of nazzysmithnazzysmith
    @nazzysmith

Hi there,
    I have both and a few more. I reccomend wealth guardian. I know its not what you asked, and I have nothing negative to say about Investment Detective or Buyer Beware. But as an honest answer I really liked wealth guardian!

-Thomas

“More Time To Snowboard”

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Hi,

I also have all three products mentioned, and I wouldn’t want to recommend any of them over the others – they’re all excellent products, and for very different purposes!

Sorry to not give you a simple answer!

Adam

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Hi again,

Just to give you a brief heads up as to what each product is for:

– Investment Detective is, as you said, for crunching the numbers on potential deals, and for keeping a record of your portfolio

– Buyer Beware contains templates to assist you in doing your due diligence on property analysis and financial analysis, and gives a good example of a tenant application form. It also helps you to analyse a property that has an existing tenant, and finally gives you a template for making an offer to purchase

– Wealth Guardian explains the different structures you can use for tax minimisation and asset protection

Hope that helps a bit more!

Adam

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Profile photo of Smart CookieSmart Cookie
    Participant
    @smart-cookie

Hi Gents,

Your input has been valuable, it’s great to get the feedback of people that have used the product/s.

Muchly appreciated!

Kind regards,
    Smart Cookie

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Investment Detective will crunch numbers for you, very nicely too, with enough different angles to keep most accountants happy.
    It’s so cheap really, just get it, go for it, use it, get some investment happening and try to outgrow the software.
    cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.