All Topics / Help Needed! / New to PI

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of matt_hoopermatt_hooper
    @matt_hooper

Hi im new to this forum as my FANTASTIC girlfriend bought me both books 1,000,000 in property and 0 to 130 as a New Years gift.

Just looking to get started in PI and have a keen intereste in Real Estate as i Have just Obtained a Job with LJ Hooker as a sales rep starting in Late March[strum]. I am 22 years old and really dont have alot of Money at the moment as I had a nasty break up with my EX a few months back which ended with me having nothing.

but as 2006 is a new year im just looking for some advice on PI and how to get started etc.

So i thought i would say hi and i think you might be seing a little bit more of me on here.

Cheers

Matt Hooper[shades]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Matt,

Congratulations on the job. You will find the real estate can be profitable – but it can also entail hard yards so all the best.

Working in the industry you will have opportunity to see many deals before they ‘hit the market’ so from that perspective you are well placed.

Just remember this community is all about sharing of information and not peddling your product.[exhappy]

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958

Profile photo of jtwjtw
    @jtw

Welcome Matt,
    The forum is great place to obtain the most important asset in real estate investing, knowledge. I am in awe of the experienced people sharing on this forum. Hope you will be too. JTW

Profile photo of Smart CookieSmart Cookie
    Participant
    @smart-cookie

Hi Matt,

Congratulations on your new job. I’ve been in the game for several years and am licensed. If I can help with any questions please feel free to email me.

All the best.

Kind regards,
    Smart Cookie

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Happy New Year Matt and welcome to the forum.

Hope we can be of assistance to you later on in the year.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.