All Topics / General Property / good news bad news

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of sydneysmartsydneysmart
    @sydneysmart

hi guys and gals the good news nov 2003 bought freehold retail shop at StMarys in sydneys west subs right at rail station for $460000 had to may 2004 to settle and would you believe a chinese lady tells agent dont want to lease now , i want buy i pay $1050000 no i’m not a wanker contracts to prove it !negotiated her up to $1150000 ,best part got 91% finance from challenger finance ,the only one who would finance on valuation not contract price total cost $75000 ,i exchanged contractsnov 2004 12mnths and 3 days not a bad profit,now the bad news ,the bloody council after swearing on a stack of bibles they wouldnt allow development of more than 6 storys , a mere 10 mths later released a 12 story dcp for the site , ah well <edited> happens ,lucky i still have 2 more sites opposite,and 6 years ago you couldnt give sites away in st marys ,well thats all folks ,have a happy ,healthy and prosperous new year to u all, from Sydneysmart.[strum]

gjedwards

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Great Start to 2006 SS

And at last someone doing large Commercial Deals to keep Dazzling Company ;o)

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.