All Topics / Help Needed! / CF+ Properties…Where are thou?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of ram_vemularam_vemula
    @ram_vemula

G’day All,
    I like many others am seeking to find good CF+ properties. I realise that this can only be done in rural areas (please correct me if I am wrong). Some of the names I have heard are Mildura (Nth Vic), Cairns, Townsville (Nth Qld), Kalgoorlie, Bunbury, Port Hedland (WA). These are just some of the places I have picked up from my research, please feel free to add/chop as you feel necessary. I know this is going to be a bit difficult but out of these is anyone better than the other? Thanks and look forward to your thoughts.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

It is still possible to find cashflow +ve property in major cities. In the past few years at least 2 of my clients have found them in Sydney.

I would be very wary of buying in ‘bad’ areas just because they are cashflow positive.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Parramatta
    [email protected]
    Just send me a blank email, with “subscribe” in subject line.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of MooreyMoorey
    @moorey

Its been said by more experienced members on previous threads and Id have to agree that cf+ properties are a little harder to find that just looking on the net but have to be put together ie finding a problem and solution etc

Profile photo of asdfasdf
    Participant
    @asdf

Someone sent me some info on a positive cash flow deal even before depreciations. If you want more info, PM me and I’ll send you his contact details so you can do your own research and due diligence. Note I’m not getting any kick backs from this. I’m not really into positive cash flow deals unless its commercial or industrial but thought someone chasing +’ve CF could be interested in these type of deals. Capital growth all the way! Oops, am in the wrong forum to be suggesting that. Silly me… :)

Profile photo of MortgagemanMortgageman
    Participant
    @mortgageman

It is certainly possible to find deals that are almost cash flow positive around Melbourne, which can then be made cashflow positive with a bit of work. I’m looking at putting an offer down on one at the moment that fits this description.

Kind Regards,

Cameron Perry
    Finance Consultant
    F.R. Perry & Associates
    Level 13, 30 Collins St
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Ph (03) 9662 1999
    Fax (03) 9662 2044

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Santa came early for us. On Xmas eve we signed a contract on a house in Ipswich, Qld for $135000. Needs a little TLC but doesn’t bother us. Would rent as is for $180pw.
    They are selling land 600sqm for $130000 around the corner and our block is 809sqm. Great deal

AJBS

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Congratulations on the chrissy bargain.

What work needs doing for the $135k price tag??

What suburb?

I love Ippy

DD[inlove]

Buyers Agent (Dip Financial Services(FP)
    Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.