All Topics / General Property / re:kambalda wa

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Profile photo of Big BenBig Ben
    Participant
    @big-ben

It is certainly past time to stop blind-faith investing in our cities.Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative!Kambalda’s low cost housing and positive gearing potential are looking very attractive.The only movement here has got to be up.An engineer in Kalgoorlie recently said -“if you think the Nickel price is high now , just wait till 2-3 years!!

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hmmmm – I smell some ‘pumping and dumping’ here.

All these glowing endorsements from individuals in their early days on the forum and not much else in any other discussion.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958
    Skype – derekjones2113

Profile photo of Tyrrell MitchellTyrrell Mitchell
    @tyrrell-mitchell

What a sad sack you are Derek! If you have nothing constructive to say, say nothing at all. People don’t need you putting them or there ideas down. Leave Mikey P to his celebration. And if you are not interested in Kambalda, go to another Forum!

Profile photo of Mikey PMikey P
    Participant
    @mikey-p

Hi Guys
    A few people maybe chasing info on this town. Check out http://www.pacrim2006.com.au This will give you visuals, history and shire plans.
    I am not endorsing Kambalda but I am investing there.
    Cheers
    Mikey

Profile photo of mikebluemikeblue
    @mikeblue

I bought a furnished 3 bedroom fibro shack in East Kambalda 6 months ago for 74k. A drilling company has rented the place from me on a recurring 3 month lease setup, paying $175 per week. This properrty is well cared for by the miner tennants, and I have done my research into the various mine lifes in the area, sop I for one, have no plans on selling up. I have found that keeping tennatnts is a matter of how you treaty them. I make all repairs required immmediately once the inspectiuon identifies them, and generally try ot keep them happy, as they are my asset, not the property. On all accounts that I have read, it seems this place is on the up, and if it aint, well, I;’m in +ve cashflow territory, and never planned on any capital appreciation anyways.

Just my two bob’s worth.

Bluey

“Its all beer and skittles really.”

Profile photo of tt123tt123
    @tt123

I have lived in Kambalda for quite some time, if more people visited the place they would see how great it is, and we are not just reliant on one mine, there is plenty of gold & nickel to go around, and with the gold price going as it is the whole salt lake will be mined. Then you look at the nickel price and its win win all the way, Yes there might be short term vacancies, but its a lot easier to cover a $100k mortgage, than a $300k mortgage which I had to in Perth while the builder took an extra 12 months longer than the antisipated 18 months to finish the place, then another 4 months to rent it. $280 pw down there doesn’t even touch the sides of the mortgage, $250pw in Kambalda you’re looking at a $150,000 odd outlay,
    They are older houses but you see what you get for your money at this end and you’ll be living here too. Don’t forget the friendly community and the great money that the Boys make in the mining industry, well worth a look. and not all doom and gloom[thumbsupanim]

Participant
    @mikey-p

Hi
    Kambalda certainly is running hot!
    The commodity prices of both Nickel and Gold are going great guns. Nickel on 31 March was $14,960US per tonne. Today $19,505US per Tonne! Gold $634US/oz. The expansions over there are happening!
    I am currently buying 3 more units in Kambalda this week. Sold one there last week for a nice tidy profit of over 50% in three months. The other one I mentioned a few posts ago, that I sold settled last week.
    Hey Kambalda might be a risk. In my opinion every investment is a risk. Show me a risk free investment and I’ll throw a million dollars at it today.
    I have investments in Southwest WA that have gone well in the last 24 months or so, however the amount of money it costs to buy in Bunbury Busselton Dunsborough now compared with else where is crazy! Thats why I have diversified some of my investment capital into the Goldfields.
    I am not endorsing Kambalda but I am investing there and loving every minute.
    Does anyone know of any other places that are on the edge of booming? It would be great to compare notes.
    Thanks
    Mikey[strum]

Participant
    @mikey-p

With the price of Nickel hoovering around $40,000US/t at present and investments in Kambalda showing @ 8% return and capital growth/rental returns rising rapidly due to the availablity of long term mining leases on good housing in town, I am sure glad I invested over there!!!!!!!!!! There still looks like there is a huge up side to come. Shares in Sally Malay and mincor have sky rocketed. I love it!!!
    Cheers
    Mikey

Profile photo of imported_DEANNAimported_DEANNA
    @deanna

Hi, lets be a little creative here. You can buy land cheap in Kambalda and take a look at some transportables.

Not trying to sell you anything here. But for the last 2 years I’ve been manufacturing transportables out of China. I can put a tranportable on any block , anywhere in Australia within 3 months and to full set up (turn-key) including landscaping, driveways etc within 4 months. I dont really deal in one-off’s , the mining companies are keeping busy enough, however if a few of you want to get togerther I’m happy to sell a 5 – 10 at a time to like-minded investors.
    Deanna[party]

Participant
    @mikey-p

Deanna
    That sounds very very interesting.
    Not only for Kambalda but for other remote locations.
    Tell us more!!!
    Mikey

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.