Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of cadill69cadill69
    Participant
    @cadill69

Hi

I’m new here but am an experienced day 1 positive investor. I’m toying with buying again in Kalgoorlie with 10% gross return still available on older homes. I have no doubt this area has been discussed on this forum before but would like to hear of your opinions. I’m expecting a ripple effect from WA’s growth as well as growth in it’s own right.

Cad

Profile photo of DocbueDocbue
    @docbue

kALGOORLIE:
    I am buying in Kal, seems very stable. Shire just spent $5,000,000 on new acquadic centre, Bunnings just spent 7 figures on a new store. Target, new shoping centre, Harvey Norman spending several mill on new shopping centre, Big W just going up. A lot of new top quality homes going in. Super pit the main mine has 17 years to go on digging site. Currently at 350metre and going to 650 metres deep and several km long. Second biggest mine into gold and nickle, just being bought out by one of the largets mining companies in the world. Into gold and nickle. Price began climbing 18 months ago and are on a steady rise. Rents are good. All indications I can find are good for the foreseable future. Particularly with the ongoing gold forcast. All the best, Doc

Profile photo of cadill69cadill69
    Participant
    @cadill69
    Originally posted by Docbue:

kALGOORLIE:
    I am buying in Kal, seems very stable. Shire just spent $5,000,000 on new acquadic centre, Bunnings just spent 7 figures on a new store. Target, new shoping centre, Harvey Norman spending several mill on new shopping centre, Big W just going up. A lot of new top quality homes going in. Super pit the main mine has 17 years to go on digging site. Currently at 350metre and going to 650 metres deep and several km long. Second biggest mine into gold and nickle, just being bought out by one of the largets mining companies in the world. Into gold and nickle. Price began climbing 18 months ago and are on a steady rise. Rents are good. All indications I can find are good for the foreseable future. Particularly with the ongoing gold forcast. All the best, Doc

Another factor is that mining companies are flying miners in on a ten days on and four days off roster which is causing the smaller communities to fail and as such the bigger rural centres are picking up a lot of mining service companies. WA government has made a ruling on something about this but not sure of whole story. Anyone?

Thanks

Cad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.