All Topics / Help Needed! / Waterford West – QLD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of u2rau2ra
    @u2ra

Does anyone own any property in this ara of QLD,. If so whats the area like.

Thanks
    Shane

Profile photo of jtwjtw
    @jtw

U2ra,
    I have sent you a private message via this web site. check your mail box. I’d think twice about this area.

JTW

Profile photo of drunkengurudrunkenguru
    @drunkenguru

You got me curious with that reply – what’s wrong with the area??

Profile photo of Brett BeveridgeBrett Beveridge
    Participant
    @brett-beveridge

Shane

Its probably cheap for a good reason, do your research.

Brett

Profile photo of brahmsbrahms
    Participant
    @brahms

Shane, I don’t own anything in WW but i have brokered finance for a few – we get some pretty indifferent vals i must admit, and the new stock seems to be pretty heavily focussed on investor purchasers (preferably interstate it would seem).

As for what is the area like, well, brick veneer and tile, brick veneer and tile, brick veneer and tile, brick veneer and tile (i could keep going but i’d have to sue myself for RSI)

cheers

brahms
    Purveyor of Fine Finances
    aka Mortgage Broker Brisbane

Profile photo of The Wild OneThe Wild One
    @the-wild-one

I have six in the Loganlea, Waterford West area.[biggrin]

Profile photo of The Wild OneThe Wild One
    @the-wild-one

What’s the area like?

All very much in the bottom quarter of the Market. Most Town houses were built late 80’s early 90’s. Houses are looking older than what they really are, very neglected.
    However values are still increasing around the 15% mark and rents art also increasing. This time last year a typical Town House that required no work could be bought for $120 rent 155 wk. Now the same property would be worth $138,000 and rents for $180 wk. My property managers get a least 30 people a day looking for accommodation under $200 wk.
    I see land now being cleared for new homes, and some hold homes have been demolished for new ones. There’s a new shopping centre starting in June next year, a new Library and a new indoor sports complex. One of the major dislikes is the access to the Pacific Motorway, where traffic can be bank up for more than a kilometre at times trying to get on. This is the only part of the Motorway that has not had it’s upgrade yet.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.