All Topics / Heads Up! / Dino F Livanidis

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of Marty_boyoMarty_boyo
    Participant
    @marty_boyo

Has anybody heard of Dino F Livanidis and if so what your opinion of this guy. I just received an email from him offering free advice. His website is http://www.npis.com.au/

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Well he must be selling something?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of MavMav
    @mav

Has any one used the services of Dino F Livanidis from npis and if so do you have any comments?

Profile photo of RockianRockian
    @rockian

I have spoken with Dino. Can't remember how I got his contact but I do get occasional motivational emails from him.

He quickly assessed my income situation over the phone one night after I asked for IP advice and said that he couldn't really help me as I was self employed and didn't have enough income. I think it was more the fact that I didn't fit into his strategy box as I was into small scale developing. I think he is a buyers agent linked in with a group of developers/builders who sell new house and land deals. Also probably ties in with brokers and lawyers I would say. Seems pretty harmless to me. Seems like he prefers helping the standard regular PAYG income earner who works full time and hasn't got time to do their own research and purchasing and doesn't want to get too involved with the nitty gritty.

Profile photo of cu@thetopcu@thetop
    Participant
    @cu-thetop

I would never use the words "pretty harmless" where there is a food chain involved.

Profile photo of RockianRockian
    @rockian

With all respect cu@thetop,

Maybe so – but I would never judge a persons motivation or integrity based on this method of earning a livelihood at least until I had personal dealings with them.

Profile photo of greg20081greg20081
    @greg20081

My wife and I went to his office in Parramatta.

Dino seems to be a really nice guy and made us feel comfortable. He went through our assets and told us that it was a good idea to see a Financial Advisor he recommended before we looked at investing in property. He seemed to know what he was talking about and didn’t force me to do anything.

Our meeting was interrupted when 5 Russians that looked like the Russian Mafia came in to talk to Dino.
    Later Dino said that they were his friends/business partners from Russia and they were looking at putting a deal together for developments in QLD.

Honestly looking back, the guy sounded like he had alot of experience in all areas and wanted to help us. Dino did say that he made his money from the sale of the property like a real estate agent.

I still get his Property Tips and the Financial Advisor has helped us sort out our future.
    I would highly recommend you talk to Dino in person and then make your own judgement.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Thanks Greg very good opening post.

And what par in his sales staff do you play. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of johntuckerjohntucker
    @johntucker

I know Greg doesnt work for Dino …..Richard.

But I do work for Dino every so often and Greg is pritty much
    right about Dino,

As far as the Russians go, I may be wrong, but I dont think
    Dino is involved directly in business dealings with them but
    I know his older brother is.

Profile photo of tess85tess85
    @tess85

there's a not-very-flattering article about him here:

http://jenman.com.au/news_alert.php?id=100

Personally, sounds dodgy to me, especially with all these 1-post comments jumping on board with their opinions!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.