Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Marty_boyoMarty_boyo
    Participant
    @marty_boyo

Anyone on this forum use Prosolution ?

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I don’t of course, however I am familiar with them and would strongly recommend them for finance.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Marty,

Yes, we have used Prosolution.

I couldn’t recommend anyone higher. Stuart & Josie are committed to excellence. I remember they saved our tails at the 11th hour and found us finance about 11 days before settlement (when buying 5 units and using a new trust). It’s all a memory now, but at the time, it was pretty impressive going by Stuart. (It is a long story).[blush2]

Sorry Simon, I think Prosolution would be hard to beat. Of course I haven’t tried yourself yet!

Try reading some of the testimonals on his website. You’ll find ours there, amongst many other respected forumites. Or perhaps do a search on this forum.

Prosolution operates at all times with ethics, which is rare these days. (Simon excepted)..[biggrin]

Regards,
    Del

http://www.nzpropertytogo.com

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter
    Originally posted by wilandel:

Hi Marty,

Sorry Simon, I think Prosolution would be hard to beat. Of course I haven’t tried yourself yet!

Prosolution operates at all times with ethics, which is rare these days. (Simon excepted)..[biggrin]

Del,

What on earth are you apologising for? I agree with everything you say! [biggrin]

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Marty_boyoMarty_boyo
    Participant
    @marty_boyo
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.