All Topics / Opinionated! / Junior investor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of palmer707palmer707
    @palmer707

Hi Steve, thanks for your great book, I am just about to start the all important 11th chapter. I am just curious as to your thoughts on my plan. In the new year I will have about 10 000 to spend on and investment property to start my positive cash flow, what do you suggest?

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Palmer707,

After you’ve read Steve’s first book, I’d suggest you then read the second, it’s more up to date about today’s market but do finish the first one as it’s the backgroundd for the second.

Good Luck.
    PK

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi Palmer,

In order to make a good investment it is my opinion that you need to not only know what you are doing but why you are doing it. Even then there are no gaurantees in life.

So good luck on starting the process but whooo there matey.

The knowledge in steves books will teach you the important linkage between cashflow and building a portfolio. Of course there is more to it than this one line explaination but for the sake of this post that will do for now.

I would suggest that you read far more widely, get finance arranged and approved, talk to friends and family, find an accountant and solicitor and nut out a 5 year plan minimum.

Good Luck.

[email protected]
    Property Spotters living in NZ .
    We are active in this market and buy Properties directly from the public. Maybe you want to sell?
    Email now to receive info on the lastest deals.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi palmer707
    not a great reader myself but I buy the mags go and get this months financial review smart investor and australian property investor.
    Chat to the shop owner and get them each month and have a read they are a wealth of information on areas that you can look at and structures people use.
    I don’t have naything to do with either except I buy them each month and from the same news agent as he flips thru the mags and tells me if he see any thing similar to what I buy it for.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.