Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi All,

We have been away from our “home” market for nearly a year. NSW Central Coast, hunter valley, Newcastle.

How have the seasoned investors or the astute novices been approaching the hunt for real estate in their old stopping grounds.

Any stories of motivated vendors and savings or are your home markets still out of reach. We will be back in OZ for a short stay over christmas and might squeeze in some quick phone calls to local agents to sus things out.

[email protected]
    Property Spotters living in NZ .
    We are active in this market and buy Properties directly from the public. Maybe you want to sell?
    Email now to receive info on the lastest deals.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of dohickydohicky
    @dohicky

hi guys,

there is a lot on the market in the central coast at the moment, a lot of new properties over the last few weeks have come onto the market, I only know this from a few friends who have either bought/sold or are looking in that area, I havent been looking for investments as its out of my price range [blush2]

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi Dohicky,

Make sure you give us a ring if they start giving away waterfront properties in Ettalong beach, Daleys Point or St Huberts. Maybe even booker bay or terrigal.

[email protected]
    Property Finders living in NZ .
    We are active in this market and buy Properties directly from the public. Maybe you want to sell?
    Email now for information sheet and current deals.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of dohickydohicky
    @dohicky

no offence but it they are “giving them away” I might keep that as my own little secret…[thumbsupanim]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.