All Topics / General Property / Resi – search USA ??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I am wondering if any body can guide me to how one gets information on properties forsale in USA.

How can one tell if an area is good or bad.

Are there research houses over there that can be trusted.

I know there are scammers in every town so how can you buy OS and pick a winner.

resiwealth

Profile photo of TennesseeTennessee
    @tennessee

Hi,
    I got scammed early in the year so i sold my Au house and moved to Tennessee. I like the area so that is why i chose here. The Nisson plant is being relocated here and some other great developements. In regards to research,the local papers are a good indication. Do a search in each state and also look for USA property mag’s. The cycle is similar to Au where the outer towns get the ripple. Word of advice,get finance sorted out as it is not easy to get finance for foreign alien investors. I can get 80% in Tennessee.It is amazing how different the houses look on the net ,i looked at 5 last week . Three were gutted inside,no mention of that in the add or by the realtor.
    I was approached by a lot of Aussies to source houses and look at them ,basically make sure they are not scammed.
    This is my website wwww.realestateinvestmentfinder.com
    I charge $1000usd finders fee but for that I organize finance and help with the structures.

regards
    LISA

Lisa Lammers

Profile photo of bardon_2bardon_2
    Participant
    @bardon_2

Resiwealth,

The big site is http://www.realtor.com

look up Sperlings best places for info by post code.

Pick your area and stick to it.

You should go out there and check it out before you buy anything.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.