All Topics / Help Needed! / Rental yield

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of wazlwazl
    @wazl

[confused]
    It appears that there are a few web sites (like Residex) that offer rental yield statistics (for a price).

Does anybody have any experience in using such statistics? Are they of any real benefit? Or are the higher yielding locations (like rural areas or NZ) all pretty much the same and it just depends on the individual property and how it can be “value added”?

My thoughts are that it would be good to get a head start (and save time on the internet… I live in Sydney.. not much PCF property potentials here) and pay for these yield statistics.

Or does anyone know of a way of getting these stastics for free. Or maybe a list…of locations?

Thanks for your help. Just starting out.

Cheers

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi wazi, I have never used residex so can’t comment, but I usually just look in the paper or ring agent and enquire about rents in the area. If it’s for the purpose of renting out a house, I find that I get a general idea just with that method.

good luck

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.