All Topics / Overseas Deals / What happening in your part of NZ ?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Guys

i’d be interested to hear from other who have knowledge about NZ and the way they are reading the market.

This morning I was talking to an agent i know in Marton. He said the market there had returned to “normal”. Normal being the way it was back pre 2003. Not the price , obviously prices have risen dramatically but the amount of buyers have dried up. At the same time the number of listings has jumped dramatically. He said that in the normal market it was common for homes to spend 6 months on the market.

I live in Balclutha and what we are seeing here is an increase in Listings, there is still buyer interest but they know they can take their time. There are certainly more homes on the market.

One observation from my own properties i’ve been selling is that nearly always its Kiwi’s who are buying. This confirms what i’m hearing from agents that Aussies have and are leaving the market.

I’d like to hear what others are seeing.

regards westan

Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.