All Topics / Heads Up! / Movember – Give Prostate Cancer A Kick In The Arse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Movember is a fundraising event held during November each year that raises awareness about male health issues and money for the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.

A crew consisting of myself and other mates are holding a car wash to raise money for our Movember efforts.

It will be a good day out for us and anyone that joins us in the pursuit to raise some money for Prostate Cancer.

Each year 2,600 men die from Prostate Cancer, more than the number of women who die from breast cancer.

So come and join the fun in Annandale (corner Booth and Johnson streets) NSW on the Saturday of 26th in November, 2005.

You’ll be able to relax and have a laugh while we run around in attempt to wash your car, or windscreens if time isn’t on your side.

Donations for our efforts will be forwarded 100% to the Movember cause and receipts will be available (cash only) with $2 or more being tax deductible. If you’d like to pay by credit card, our REGO NUMBER is 1653 and you may sponsor our efforts online at https://secure.netregistry.net/movember.com.au/sponsor_mo.jsp

Spread the word and be there… Please give so that our Mo’s may grow!!

Cheers,
    Jacob.

‘Stay Happy and you’ll be Perfectly Fine’ – Jack

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Just dropping a line so topic stays active and everyone has a chance of viewing. I know it ain’t property related but a good cause and effort it is I’d say.

Cheers,
    Jacob.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi spi
    sounds like a great event. If I was in NSW I would attend!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Thanks for the support Dr.X

We’re all stoked to be helping out and chipping in for a good cause, and the moes are coming along just fine.

Cheers,
    Jacob.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.