All Topics / Forum Frolic / Hey Muppet sports score !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hey Muppet (he’s a kiwi) about 18 months ago i started a thread about Kiwi v aussie in sport. it became one of the top posts on this forum.

Anyway
    just thought you would like me to mention the Rugby at the moment ![B)]

the way we are playing at the momnent I can’t wait to get out of NZ, (i’m an aussie) , actually the kiwi’s are being very kind to me about our team performance or lack of it.

One day i’ll learn the rule (i’m from Victoria)

bye westan

Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Westan

Does Australia have a rugby team?

Hadn’t noticed it having much success lately?

It appears that Uncle Tom Cobblee and all can beat it.

It also appears that a NZer has offered his services to help coach the team.

Now that is a good one.
    Still half of Australia’s population were born in New Zealand so that isn’t unexpected.
    Half the the rugby teams in the world are coached by NZers.

Regards

Join us at http://www.propertytalk.com

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Muppett

Still half of Australia’s population were born in New Zealand so that isn’t unexpected.

True , thats why i moved from Aussie to here, there are too many Kiwi’s in Australia

Half the the rugby teams in the world are coached by NZers.

Didn’t know that, thats a good stat because i always think you have to be a winner as a player to coach a winner team. While that’s the case it help our chances in the World Cup.

Maybe they should get the Silver Ferns train the Wallabies, they could toughen us up a bit. (not meant as an insult to the girls, all my other comment are having a go at you though)

regards westan

Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Westan

Two Points

1. NZ has won the rights to host the World Rugby Competion in 2011 AND Australia voted for Japan.
    I wonder why. Obviously there are no NZ born people in the Australian Rugby Union.

2. I see that you are moving back to Australia. I hope that you aren’t deserting a sinking ship.[realsad]

I hope that we can catch up with each other again.

Regards

Join us at http://www.propertytalk.com

Profile photo of PhoenixrisingPhoenixrising
    @phoenixrising

Maybe we could get Guus Hiddink to coach the wallaby’s.

2MMM in Sydney has a guy on late Sat nights called the Kiwi Backpacker, and even he’s given up on rubbing it in (no fun anymore) He simply said sack the coach.

And now we have the Rugby League to deal with.[blush2]

Profile photo of kiwiduvetkiwiduvet
    @kiwiduvet

Enjoyed the League, superb effort by the kiwis especially to keep the ozzies scoreless, to cap it all i live in Wales and they went and beat the ozzies too. Yahooo as a blue blooded kiwi nothin better than to see our big brothers hurting on the sports field…

when the going gets weird the weird turn pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.