All Topics / Value Adding / HOW TO FIND TRANSPORTER HOUSES??

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of dturcodturco
    @dturco

Not sure if thats the correct name, but i would like to buy a house and then transport it to a block of land and re-stump it. Is there any sections on the internet that are specifically focused on these type of deals? Appreciate the help….

Damian

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Don’t know about online,but look in the trading post,or contact a house relocator such as Robert HArding in Victoria.These guys have houses for relocation that they resell

Tools

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Hi Damian,

Try “House Relocation Services” in the local (or nearly local) Yellow Pages.

Some like Robert Harding have used houses to choose from and others will simply move it and you find it yourself.

I was able to secure a free house for removal by approaching a local child care company who was going to demolish it and build the new child care centre. This is a win/win situation as you get the house and they save demolition costs. Check with council for approved DAs.

Sonja

Profile photo of dturcodturco
    @dturco

Excellent information, thankyou very much.

It is a win-win situation, so i cant see why it wouldnt work.

Thanks again
    Damian

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Often you can get houses for free…saves the owner the cost of demo,so they are happy to give them away.

Tools

Profile photo of davem4davem4
    @davem4

Hi
    I am currently looking into selling my house as a transporter.
    Is it possible to sell private or is it better going to a business that buys relocated homes?

Dave

Profile photo of mummum
    @mum

1. There are 2 categories in our (Adelaide) yellow pages under Transportable Buildings – (a) Buildings Prefabricated &/or Transportable (commercial and industrial), (b) Buildings Relocatable & Transportable (domestic).

2. Dave, you might check with your newspaper and/or Trading Post to see if there is a market for private sales of transportables.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.