All Topics / Help Needed! / Someone please.!?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of The Richest Man on Earth.The Richest Man on Earth.
    @the-richest-man-on-earth.

Hello there,

Would you please educate me on how one would go about solving question 5, in Chapter 4 of the wrap kit, seeing as all we have been given is PV,P/Y and PMT? (And that leaves N as an unknown too, seeing as we only have P/Y)

I’m sure there’s someone out there who’s up to the challenge.

With much appreciation

Nathan Danker

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Nathan,

I’ve been considering purchasing the Wrap Kit, based partly on the understanding that you have access to Steve’s email for a year, but from your last 3 messages it seems that you actually don’t. Is this the case? Have you tried contacting Steve? What’s the story? How are you finding the Wrap Kit apart from this?

Cheers,

Adam B-C

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Everyone,
    If anyone else has bought the Wrap Kit maybe you could put your comments here? There’s been no word from Nathan.
    Cheers,
    Adam

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Profile photo of chrisholt452chrisholt452
    Participant
    @chrisholt452

Hi Adam

Yes I have purchased the wrap kit, it is an excellent resource and gives you the confidence to start wrapping.

You do get access to Steve, I asked approx. 3 questions and got very good and prompt replies by email and even a telephone call from Steve. This is a very good and thorough resource that I would highly recommend.

I have tried my first wrap area, although with no success, I found it quite time consuming as I have a full-time job.

I will try other areas where I hope to be more successful, but at the moment I am looking at other avenues.

Cheers
    Teach

Just about to get into P/I in a large way with an aim to early retirement and having fun along the way.

Profile photo of InfiniteInfinite
    @infinite

If anybody is interested I am selling my wrap kit on ebay. Happy bidding.
    Thanks,
    Infinite

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.