All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Mentoring Forum – R.E.S.U.L.T.S.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Steve and crew,

I don’t mean to whinge, but is it possible to have the Mentoring forums as a “Hidden Forum”? Us non-mentorees can’t access them anyway so why have them up top for all to see? When I first log on I can minimise them, but not in the Active Topics section.
    I have my reasons for missing out – but find it inconvenient to have to ‘wade thru them’ to get to the other post that I do have access to.

Can something be done about it so that the rest of us either get access to read the posts or just not make them visible!?! Feels a bit like my nose is being rubbed in it.

I’ve build a bridge, but you know…

Cheers
    C@34

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try something one more time.
    – Thomas Edison

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

I agree, it really slows my machine down.

AJBS

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing
    Originally posted by calvin@thirty4:

Steve and crew,

I don’t mean to whinge, but is it possible to have the Mentoring forums as a “Hidden Forum”? Us non-mentorees can’t access them anyway so why have them up top for all to see? When I first log on I can minimise them, but not in the Active Topics section.
    I have my reasons for missing out – but find it inconvenient to have to ‘wade thru them’ to get to the other post that I do have access to.

Can something be done about it so that the rest of us either get access to read the posts or just not make them visible!?! Feels a bit like my nose is being rubbed in it.

I’ve build a bridge, but you know…

Cheers
    C@34

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try something one more time.
    – Thomas Edison

Maybe we can lock them out of the other forums[biggrin]

[devil]

[devilish]

[evil4]

[evil3]

[evil]REDWING[evil]

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.